Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another round of tears

This mind of mine
Wants to cry again
I can't control it again
I am lost again in the flood
Of tears coming from inside
My drain

I like to be in this state
Once in a while
As it makes me stop
And think about everything
That I am doing

It makes me question
Every action I take
What's the end result of it
What will be the use of it
Whether it will make me
Move forward on the Path
I choose or make me go
Back to where I was
Before I started

Nobody can understand
What goes on inside me
The sadness that just
Envelopes my soul
The thoughts that
Emanate from within

I can't even write them here
As some of them are too
Private to tell anybody but Him
So off I go to talk to Him
And empty this ocean of tears in Him
He is the only One
Whom I can really confide in

1 Comments:

Blogger TeraRoop said...

Waheguru

So confide in Him =)

1/18/2006 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home